New Club Incoming: The Black Cutlass
This lovely beast has been in progress for months now, and it’s finally ready for staff and vendors!
We are looking to hire the following:
Need some quick requirement details? Look no further:
- DJs and hosts are required to do a minimum of two and a maximum of four 2-hour sets per week. Both must be social.
- Dancers are required to do a minimum of two hours (or one set) per week and must either be competent roleplayers, or willing to learn.
- We will not be hiring floaters (DJs, hosts, etc. who only do cover sets).
- Cover sets are a must, particularly if you miss a set.
If someone covers for you, pay it forward.
- Skype will be required of every employee; Second Life groups do not always send messages through.
A working smartphone or tablet is usually quite helpful for staying informed.
- Communication is required of every employee.
If you cannot do a set that you are scheduled for, due to real life creeping up on you, we must know. If someone requires a cover, you must let us know whether or not you can do the task.
- NO SNIPING EMPLOYEES FROM OTHER CLUBS!
This is the ultimate in bad form. If you want someone to come work with you at the Black Cutlass, this is fine…but only if we are not stealing them from another club entirely, communications are not done in another club’s nearby chat, and you do not venture into other clubs wearing your Black Cutlass tag.